Property Details

1st floor 2 bedroom apartment with resort view ba ...

Property detail

  • Property Ref MMAKADI 2 BED 57 MSQ
  • Property Type Apartment
  • Location Makadi Bay
  • Property Size 57 m2
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Bathrooms 1

CONTACT AGENT





£ 20,100

For sale

2 BEDROOM APARTMENT. Located in Makadi Heights, at Makadi Bay of Hurghada. Apartment is located on the first floor with a balcony with views over the resort. The apartment can fit 2 double beds in each bedroom. It has 1 lounge fully tiled & painted throughout 1 kitchen, with a sink fitted.1 bathroom fully fitted withceramics, shower toilet & sink. Balcony with views towards the resort. Ready to move in apartment. No waiting receive key as soon as contract signed. Furniture pack is available (extra cost) Complex has a clubhouse, large swimming pool, shuttle-bus service. Onsite there are restaurants coffee shop, supermarket hairdressers and other amenities for residents comfort. Located in gated complex with 24 hour security. Housekeeping and rental services available. Makadi is a new mixed use development over a vast area of 3.7 Million M² located in Makadi Bay along Egypt’s Beautiful Red Sea Riviera. This development will have everything on site from schools and hospitals to shopping and entertainment. This large project has been developed in 4 phases on a land mass of 3.75 Million m2. The project will feature different phases of apartments and villas as well as hotels and other touristic projects. A low density development policy applies on this site and only 20% of the land will be developed on. Makadi is both a tourist & residential area & the resort will have its own hotel, schools, hospital, shopping mall, playgrounds & sports facilities as well as a transport system. It will be a resort in its own right with all the facilities needed for a relaxing holiday or way of life, all meticulously planned with great attention to detail. Makadi Bay is located just 30 KM south of the mega-resort of Hurghada. With a wide range of luxury hotels and projects for a wide range of budgets, the bay a string of high-quality beachside hotels and developments with crystal clear waters and ultimate strip of white sand just a few steps from your luxury accommodation. FACILITIES Sports center Shopping malls Schools Transportation Sporting club Restaurants Supermarkets and Coffee shops. Large gated community by a developer with a proven track record in developing touristic towns internationally. Large variety of units On site facilities meaning you do not need to leave the resort 24 hour security Quality finish and design Great investment opportunity Property is Built ready to move in now once furnished. Price £20,100 Reservation 10% - £2,100 Remaining 90% - £18,090 on signing contract


Features

GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT WITH GARDEN
62 MSQ 2 BEDROOMS
WELL MAINTAINED COMPLEX
INTERNATIONAL OWNERS
COMMUNAL POOL
CHILDRENS PLAYGROUND
SEATING AREAS- RELAXING AREAS
VAST OPEN SPACES FOR WALKING SAFELY
GATED COMPLEX-24 HOUR SECURITY
EXCELLENT COMPLEX BY ORASCOM

Documents

Floor

More Info

RELATED PROPERTIES

Apartment

0% deposit 7 years interest free

Makadi Bay

For sale

£ 197,400

182 m2

4 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

66 m2

1 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

87.4 m2

2 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

QUICK SEARCH



RECENT LISTINGS

RECENT POSTS

2021© Property Equality. Powered by DragonStack.

Terms & Conditions - Privacy