Property Details

1 BEDROOM APARTMENT READY TO MOVE IN 1ST FLOOR.

Property detail

  • Property Ref MAKADI HEIGHTS 1BED
  • Property Type Apartment
  • Location Makadi Bay
  • Property Size 38 m2
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Bathrooms 1

CONTACT AGENT





£ 13,000

For sale

Apartment with 1 bedroom, Lounge area, Kitchen with fitted sink, fitted bathroom it is fully tiled and completed interior. Apartment is located on the first floor in a block with only 3 floors. Once only maintenance fee. Please see video for interior layout. Makadi Heights in Makadi Bay is by the developers ORASCOM. These particular developers have many completed projects throughout Egypt and internationally. Orascom are known for their attention to detail and maintaining customer satisfaction. Apartment is in a complex that you will never regret peaceful serene location, close to beach with free daily shuttle service to surrounding areas. The property is 38 msq, fully built in a completed complex. Built by the very best developers Orascom. Buy this apartment at less than half price. With Makadi Heights phase 2 underway in full force Phase 1 is completed a few years ago is a economical choice. Compared to Phase 2 prices are incredibly affordable. A 1 bedroom home with lounge & kitchen area only £13,000. Pay 10% = £1,300 (290,000 EGP) reservation Remaining 90% = £11,700 (261,000 EGP) upon key exchange at 21 days. Due to much higher prices at Makadi Heights phase 2 these on Phase 1 are selling really quickly. 6.5 % = £845 (EGP 18,850) once only maintenance fee Facilities. Club House Sports Facilities, Coffee shops, supermarkets. Two 4-star hotels and one five star hotel with a total of 1,113 guestrooms Commercial mall with over 28 outlet stores Restaurants Medical center School Sport Club Worship areas Transport Links bus route, dolmus, taxis Beach 10 minutes Sea views Swimming pools Gardens ATMs


Features

One bedroom
Pool
Club house
Playground
Gated community
Restaurant
Park
Shuttle bus service
Low maintenance

Documents

Floor

More Info

RELATED PROPERTIES

Flat

Top floor domed ceiling 1 bedroom apartment

Makadi Bay

For sale

£ 14,000

38 m2

1 Bedrooms

1 Bathrooms

Apartment

MAKADI BAY- 70 MSQ APARTMENT

Makadi Bay

For sale

£ 25,000

70 m2

2 Bedrooms

1 Bathrooms

92 m2

2 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

QUICK SEARCH



RECENT LISTINGS

RECENT POSTS

2021© Property Equality. Powered by DragonStack.

Terms & Conditions - Privacy