Property Details

Aqua Infinity 2 bedroom Apartment Hurghada Red Se ...

Property detail

  • Property Ref AQI 2 BED 79
  • Property Type Apartment
  • Location Hurghada
  • Property Size 79 m2
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Bathrooms 1

CONTACT AGENT





£ 28,620

For sale

Introducing Aqua Infinity Resort - Your Gateway to Infinite Sunshine in Hurghada, Egypt! Discover the epitome of luxury living with our exquisite 2 Bedroom Apartment at Aqua Infinity Resort, perfectly situated in the heart of Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt. Immerse yourself in a world of unparalleled comfort, stunning views, and resort-style amenities. Key Features of Your Dream Apartment: Size: 79 square meters (MSQ) Floor: 3rd floor with captivating garden views from windows and balcony Layout: Fully finished, tiled throughout, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchenette, lounge area, terrace, and a spacious lounge Views: Overlooking the beautiful garden areas and the grand staircase leading to the pool Adaptability: Multiple 2-bedroom apartments with various views and on different floors are also available Construction and Payment Options: Under Construction: Be part of the excitement as Aqua Infinity Resort comes to life. Payment Plans: Multiple flexible payment options available to suit your preferences. Exclusive Limited-Time Offers: Option 1 - Full Payment Discount (Black Friday Offer until 24th December): Original Price: £44,031 Full Payment Discount: £15,411 OFFER: Pay 60%, remaining 40% payable over 6 months. Cash Payment Price: £28,620 (35% discount included) You Save: £15,411 Option 2 - Interest-Free Payment Plan: Maintenance Fee: 8% of purchase price every 5 years. Resort Lifestyle Beyond Compare: Immerse yourself in natural sunlight and breathtaking views from your private balcony. Three swimming pools, a rooftop sun terrace, restaurant, bar, and a kids' area provide endless entertainment. Access to a mini-market, gym, spa, and a rooftop jacuzzi for ultimate relaxation. Developer's three complexes offer a comprehensive holiday experience. Perfectly Located for Your Convenience: A short 10-minute walk to the nearest beach. Proximity to the renowned El Gouna city, a luxury gated city with world-class amenities. Easy access to championship golf courses, white sandy beaches, tennis clubs, go-karting, horse riding, and more. Invest in the High Lifestyle at Aqua Infinity Resort! Don't miss this opportunity to own a slice of paradise just outside El Gouna. Contact us today to secure your dream home and embrace a life of infinite sunshine, luxury, and relaxation.


Features

GARDEN VIEWS
HIGH FLOOR
POOLS
RESTAURANT
SHOPPING
GYM
SPA MASSAGE & SAUNA
BEACH 10 MINUTES WALK
MAINTENANCE FEE 8% EVERY 5 YEARS

Documents

Floor

More Info

RELATED PROPERTIES

203 m2

2 Bedrooms

1 Bathrooms

188 m2

2 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

QUICK SEARCH



RECENT LISTINGS

RECENT POSTS

2024© Property Equality. Powered by DragonStack.

Terms & Conditions - Privacy